1lb ground beef
1 tablespoon paleo fat (ghee, coconut oil, olive oil etc)
1 onion, diced
1/4 large cabbage, shredded
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tablespoon curry powder
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1" piece of creamed coconut, grated
1/2 cup water/broth
Fresh cracked pepper
1. Assemble your sous-chefs. CHECK!! (Just an sneak peek into meal prep EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE!!!)
2. Place diced onion and paleo fat in large skillet and cook until onions become translucent.
3. Add ground beef, crumble, and cook until no longer pink.
5. Add garlic, curry powder and cinnamon.
6. Add in shredded cabbage and broth/water.
7. Saute until liquid is evaporated and cabbage is tender.
8. Stir in the zest of the lime and then squeeze the juice of half the lime into the pan.
9. Grate in creamed coconut and stir to combine.
10. Season with salt and pepper.
11. Serve with additional grated creamed coconut and a wedge of lime.