Ok peeps... this is my go-to baked good! It's the thing that convinces my husband that Paleo isn't a soul-crushing endeavour. I usually make it on Sunday's, slice it, wrap it, and freeze it. It's a super easy, make ahead breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack etc.! And it's beyond delicious! So here's what I started with:
2 very ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup organic honey
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
6 organic eggs
2 tablespoons vanilla
1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
1/2 cup finely ground flax seed
2 tablespoons hemp seed
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
Optional: 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Mega Chocolate Chunks or 1/3 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add everything except the mini chips into the blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour batter into a greased standard loaf pan and sprinkle a couple extra mini chips on top.
4. Pop that sucker in the oven for 50(ish) minutes, long enough so that a knife/toothpick comes out clean!
5. Let the loaf cool off for 15-20 minutes.
6. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the loaf pan and place on a baking rack to finish cooling.
7. Slice and enjoy!!