Who doesn't like pulled pork? We love us some pulled pork! And this recipe is super easy because it is all done in the crock pot! Serve with coleslaw or pile it sky-high on a grain-free bun!
2-3lbs pork shoulder
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
3/4 cup chicken stock/broth
1/4 cup coconut aminos
1/2 cup Paleo Ketchup (mine is right here!)
2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
S+P, to taste
1. Whisk together the maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, broth, coconut aminos, ketchup, and garlic in the crock pot.
2. Season pork shoulder liberally with salt and pepper and place in crockpot. Turn over a couple times to coat it in the sauce.
3. Cook on LOW for approximately 9 hours.
4. When done, remove from crock pot and let cool for a few minutes.
5. Using tongs, pull pork and then add back to sauce in crock pot.
6. Let sit for 15 minutes and then serve! Enjoy!