Okay folks... This is for my gardening folks who have too much zucchini. For my chocoholics with a conscious. For my healthy mommas trying to offer a healthier solution. This glorious dark chocolate loaf is grain free, nut free, and dairy free. It's moist and delicious and my hubby will crush a whole loaf in a day if I let him. It's that tasty y'all!
1 cup grated zucchini
3/4 cup organic honey (or maple syrup)
1/4 cup avocado oil
6 organic eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
1/2 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Enjoy Life DarkChocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add everything except the chocolate chips into the blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour batter into a greased standard loaf pan and stir in the majority of the dark chocolate chips. Sprinkle the remaining dark chocolate chips on top.
4. Pop that beautiful masterpiece in the oven for 50(ish) minutes, long enough so that a knife/toothpick comes out clean!
5. Let the loaf cool off for 15-20 minutes.
6. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the loaf pan and place on a baking rack to finish cooling.
7. Slice and enjoy!!