There is something so delicious and satisfying about simple food. This recipe is one of those. The simple process of marinating transforms few ingredients into something amazing!! Give it a try and let me know what you think!
8 boneless,skinless chicken thighs
8 gloves of garlic, minced
2 tbsp oil (avocado oil works great at higher temps like the bbq)
1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
Sea salt, to taste
1. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together everything but the chicken.
2. Add chicken thighs and toss to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover and set in fridge for 2 hours.
4. After two hours, remove from fridge and preheat bbq to medium-high heat.
5. Grill until cooked through.
6. Let rest for 5-10 minutes and serve with your favourite sides!