these little babies are pretty self explanatory. They are delicious and free of all the nasty stuff that Reese contains! These little guys are dairy-free and my version is also nut-free!
They have only three ingredients and take barely any time to make so let's get started!!
2 cups Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks
2 tbsp coconut oil
3/4 cup nut butter of your choice. (I use Sunbutter but almond or cashew butter would be amazing in these!)
1. Combine chocolate chunks as coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30 second burst, stirring in between. Once all melted, set aside.
2. Line small baking sheet with 12 mini cupcake liners. I like silicone ones but the aluminum ones work as well!
3. Pour 1 tbsp of coconut mixture into each cupcake liner and swirl the chocolate so that it goes up the sides of the liner. This will form your cup. Once completed, place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
4. Remove cups from freezer and place 1 tbsp of nut butter in each cup. Dip your fingers in water and pat the nut butter down flat.
5. Top each cup with another tbsp of the chocolate mixture. You may need to spread it around to cover the nut butter.
6. Place in freezer for another 5-10 minutes. Remove from liners and enjoy!!
*These are best stored in the refrigerator!