We love a good sloppy joe! It's been so long since we have had them and I had a pretty intense sloppy joe craving today! So... Ta da!! Sloppy joes!
1 lb ground beef
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 pepper, diced
1 red onion, diced
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4 cup ketchup (this is my recipe)
1 tablespoon mustard
1/2 cup water or broth
Salt/pepper, to taste
1. Over medium heat, sauté pepper and onions until soft.
2. Add in ground beef and cook through.
3. Add in garlic powder, onion powder, and nutmeg.
4. Stir in water, ketchup, and mustard. Reduce to desired sauciness.
5. Season to taste and enjoy!!
Serve them with my tasty drop biscuits! Found here: http://www.northernlightsprimal.com/blog/drop-biscuits