Shut the front door, people!! I'm a goddamn Paleo Wizard! These brownies are ridiculously amazing. They are chewy and fudgy and I'm pretty sure they'd be classified as a sin. Not only will these satisfy everyone's sweet tooth, but they will fool even the biggest Paleo skeptics.
On top of all of that, they are ridiculously easy to make!! Give them a try! You'll love them!
2/3 cup coconut oil
1 bag Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 cup of maple syrup
1 tbsp vanilla
1/4 cup cocoa
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp fine sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farenheit.
2. Add coconut oil, coconut sugar, and maple syrup to a large saucepan. Heat over medium until sugar is dissolved.
3. Turn heat off and add in the chocolate chunks. Stir to melt/combine.
4. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
5. Sift cocoa, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt into a small bowl.
6. Once the chocolate mixture has cooled for ten minutes, grab a spatula and start adding your eggs. Beat in each egg thoroughly before adding the next.
7. Once eggs are incorporated, add in your dry ingredients and stir until combined thoroughly.
8. Pour batter into a parchment-lined 9X13 pan and smooth top. Feel free to sprinkle the top with more chocolate chunks/pecan pieces/walnuts!!
9. Bake for 40-50 minutes until cooked through.
10. Let cool for 20 minutes, and then place in fridge to cool for an hour. Slice and enjoy!!