Ok, so these babies are the first "you would never know it's primal" recipe that I've made. I'm talking small children have ate these, I've served them at dinner parties, and no one was the wiser. That's the sign of a good cookie! You will have to bear with me as my food photography is terrible (at best) but hopefully it'll pick up once I'm doing this on a regular basis. So here is my recipe:
1/3 cup coconut flour, sifted
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup honey
2 whole eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/3 mini dark chocolate chips, I used the Enjoy Life mini chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
3. I combine my coconut flour, and salt in one bowl and then whisk all my wet ingredients together in another. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and then dump in the mini chips.
4. Let the batter sit for 3-5 minutes. Coconut flour absorbs liquid like crazy so give it a couple minutes to do it's job!
5. Using a mini cookie scoop, scoop your batter onto the parchment paper. (NOTE: These cookies do not spread!! So wet your finger tips and tap down the tops to make them look less ice cream-y and more cookie-y. They are cuter that way!)
6. Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until the bottoms are golden brown.
This recipe makes approx. 30 small(ish) cookies that look just like the picture below! Enjoy!